Taxi races on the Nürburgring North Loop – What to expect during your personal motor-sport experience
On Fridays, during open training sessions, you have the opportunity to experience pure racing sensation. Our team will introduce you to the world of motor sports, and you will go for a round with our racecar drivers (as a passenger) in a competition vehicle, through the Nürburgring’s Grand Prix course and the famous North Loop, also known as “The Green Hell.”
This is where you get the real feeling of racing! During open training for the VLN long-distance championship, around 200 racecars chase each other around the North Loop. And you’re right in the middle rather than on the sidelines! Dressed in fireproof racing coveralls and a helmet, buckled into a 6-point safety harness, you get to go out on the Ring with our racing taxis. One round, 9-10 minutes of extreme excitement, 24.433 kilometers of pure adrenaline.
One of our professional racecar drivers will pilot you through the 83 curves and over 300 meters of elevation change. What’s really unforgettable about riding in a racing taxi is not just the acceleration – although that is very impressive. The truly incredible part is the centrifugal force, and above all the deceleration.
There is no other racetrack in the world that can give you this kind of experience. Only the VLN long-distance championship on the Nürburgring lets you be there live and in person. It is the only place where you can experience the real-life fascination of motor sports.
We even take you to the starting exhibition!
Renntaxi Nürburgring Nordschleife – Ihr persönliches Motorsport-Erlebnis beinhaltet
- Access to the entire paddock as well as box access, including the pit lane
- Snacks and drinks in the RPR-Racing VIP tent
- Registration and orientation
- Provided driving uniform and helmet
- A North Loop adventure including the Grand Prix track, as a co-pilot in an original racecar
- Optional: 1 DVD with your personal onboard recording
- For organizational reasons, one guest may accompany you to the team hospitality area and the pit lane.
- Total length: about 4 – 6 hours
|26. – 29.Mai ||24H Rennen Nürburging