Mercedes-Benz W126, AMG 500SEC “black pig”
Reconstruction of the legendary AMG 24H vehicle from 1989. AMG actually intended this W126 to be the successor to the “red pig”
The idea and the starting shot were launched in 2011, while I was still working at Mechatronik. Now we will be able to successfully complete this special project. We will begin by making the W126 500SEC available for taxi rides on the North Loop starting in 2021.
It can also be booked for track days and promotional events.
More information coming soon!
Engine: Mercedes M117 V8
Output: approx. 360 HP
Transmission: 6-speed gearshift
- Safety cage according to FIA homologation
- Racing brake system with 6-piston brake
- Differential lock
- Modified exhaust system with racing catalytic converter
- FIA extinguishing system
- OnBoard video recording
- Uniball chassis components
- INTRAX Supension Coil-Over System
Tare weight: 1340 kg